World Wide Walskes

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Infertility humor

Yesterday afternoon, Dear Hubby forwarded me an e-mail exchange with one of his co-workers regarding our most recent IUI attempt. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I read it.

Flipper,

Ah, yes. I remember my days training Iki. Always an adventure, no?

P.S. Package delivered, expected BDA 4 Jun. Payload was determined to be 48% active with over 70M sub-munitions.

Gonk


Gonk,

Awesome MISREP, dude. I dearly hope there are secondary explosions.

Flipper


Flipper,

Based on satellite intelligence, we had solid data on three hard targets. With any luck, our combined forces have infiltrated her perimeter wall and are holding fast in a defensive position and building in strength.

P.S. Yes, I am a big, big geek.

Gonk


Gonk,

I just shot really cold water out of my nose.

Flipper

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good, God, woman, can't you make him stop? :/

Leah

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home